1. All sales are final, we do not accept returns on any back issue, single copy or subscription orders. Magazines are consumables and due to hygiene reasons cannot be sold again.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to process any order for any reason whatsoever, in which case we will refund any payments made. Additionally we may refuse to fulfil any order when the shipping and buyers addresses do not match.
3. No refunds will be given on partly fulfilled subscriptions / cancelled subscriptions. If you are unsure whether ZT is the magazine for you, please buy a single copy before committing to a longer subscription. In exceptional circumstances (determined by us), any refunds we do agree to process will be refunded on a per issue remaining basis; less the cost of any free gifts mailed to you as part of any subscription offer, less the postage costs of mailing any gifts to you and subject to a £5 processing fee which covers the time setting up your subscription, and the time spent cancelling it and refunding it.
4. You must read all the information on the individual product pages pertaining to whichever products you are ordering when purchasing, and also our FAQ page if anything is unclear.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, all our subscriptions are sold on a "per issue" basis irrespective of our publishing frequency, so if you purchase a 6 issue subscription you will receive 6 issues, and so on.
6. All subscription copies are mailed by our mailing house using regular untracked postal services; 2nd class UK, Airmail Standard to everywhere else. It is not possible to send any subscription copies via tracked or registered mail due to the high price of these services and our need to keep our subscriptions pricing as low as practicable. If you need to use a tracked service please purchase single copies direct from us and select and pay for the tracked postage option.
When mailing from our store we send UK orders by Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class and overseas orders by Royal Mail Airmail (Untracked). Some products have a tracked post option which comes with a surcharge. For larger orders, at our discretion we may sometimes opt to use a tracked or courier service. We only ship orders once or twice a week depending on order volume. Due to Covid-19, international postal systems are running at various rates, and international issues in particular will be heavily delayed, so international customers will need to be patient. We will not send any replacement copies out until enough time has elapsed for Royal Mail to consider the item "lost", as otherwise the original copy may well turn up in the interim.
7. When ordering, you MUST supply us with correct postal information in order for your local postal service to deliver the item to you; furthermore it is your responsibility to collect any items you are notifed have been left at a local postal depot if not delivered by the local postal operative. We will only ship orders direct to the customer at their registered address in their country of origin (home/work address/P.O box). Due to copies going missing we will refuse to process orders from overseas customers who order a U.K subscription giving the address of a UK-based mail forwarding service to forward the mail to them overseas.
8. It is the responsbility of subscribers to notify us in advance of any address changes, bearing in mind that items posted overseas can take a few weeks to a month to arrive. Any items returned to us with "addressee unknown" or similar messages may incur an administration charge and will incur an additional postal fee if you wish your item to be mailed to you again. If items are not delivered to you due to you an address mistake on your part, or you failing to notify us of an address change, and are not returned to us, you will need to pay a charge equal to the standard cost of a single issue plus postage to your destination before a replacement copy will be sent out.
9. Duties and Taxes: For orders and subscriptions being shipped to customers outside the UK, any and all import duties, taxes, VAT, and customs handling fees or clearance fees (or similar) which due to your national laws may be applicable to international items arriving in your country (in this instance posted from the UK) are the complete and full responsibility of you the customer, and are not included in any product prices or shipping costs we charge you. Due to the national laws applicable in your country of residence these charges may be due for collection by customs and tax agencies and or postal carriers upon arrival in your country. Items we send you will likely not be released by said agencies until such charges are paid by you. For the avoidance of doubt, any and all such charges are beyond our control and jurisdiction and as such are the full responsibility of you the customer; we charge a shipping fee for all orders which covers the charge for us to mail your item via Royal Mail (and may include a handling fee) but is completely exclusive of any other such costs which may become due on arrival in your country. You should check with your country's customs office and/or tax agencies to determine what these additional costs will be before placing an order with us. Please be aware that in accordance with UK laws, for all orders leaving the UK we have to complete a customs declaration stating the value of goods and the cost of shipping and attach this declaration and an accompanying commercial invoice to said outgoing mail and additionally submit an electronic version of the same which may be automatically shared with your countries customs and/or tax department by our postal carrier Royal Mail. If any order is returned to us by your postal service because any such charges are not paid by the customer for any reason, any refund you / the customer might receive will be less the original shipping cost (which we cannot reclaim) and will be less any fees due and an administration charge.
10. To keep costs down and to avoid paper waste we do not mail you a printed paper receipt for any purchases made in the ZT Mag store, unless you are outside the UK and in which case we will attach a commercial invoice to your package as required by law. After purchasing, you will receive an order confirmation email from our store detailing your order and emails from PayPal / Stripe confirming your payment amount, both of which you can print at home for your records should you require a hard copy for accounting or other reasons.
11. For show tickets: All ticket sales are final, the respective venue and their management reserves the right to refuse admission. You must bring your ticket to the venue or you will be refused admission. Please note if the venue operates an age restriction valid I.D may be required.
Who operates this store? How does it all work?
This store is operated and run by the staff of Zero Tolerance Magazine and orders are processed via our parent company Obdurate Ltd. This store is hosted by Big Cartel and integrates with MailChimp who handle our order confirmation emails and host our mailing list, and SurveyMonkey who handle and process our online surveys.
How safe is my payment data? How is my data going to be processed?
What is your data retention policy? Is my data secure?
We adhere to the Data protection act and the GDPR regulations and only retain a minimum amount of data; your order data will be securely retained for accounting purposes to comply with UK tax law and other legal obligations. If you have any further queries about our privacy practices please contact us using the contact form.
Will you spam me with unwanted emails?
We will never send you unsolicited emails (marketing or otherwise) without your consent and outside transactional and subscription expiration notification emails will never email you unless you join our mailing list or contact us first.
How do I join your mailing list?
If you want to sign up to the Zero Tolerance mailing list you can do it multiple ways; via the pop-form in this shop, via the mailing list link in the shop menu, via our facebook page or when purchasing something in our webstore by checking the "Subscribe to our email list" box before placing your order.
How does the mailing list work? Why should I join?
Zero Tolerance Magazine will use the information you submit when joining our mailing list via any of the above methods to be in touch with you for the purposes of sending you special offers, discount codes, surveys and competitions, and Zero Tolerance-related news and updates only. We use MailChimp to deliver our emails and manage our mailing lists. If you join we'll send you some discount codes to say thanks!
If I join, how are my details used? How is my data processed?
How do I update my details or what if I don't want to receive further emails?
If you have subscribed to one of our email lists and want to update your details or have now changed your mind and would now like to stop receiving emails, you can update your details or unsubscribe at any time from the footer of any emails we send you or by contacting us using the contact form on this page. If you unsubscribe we will not email you again.
If you have any further queries Please check out the frequently asked questions page and you can contact us via the contact form on this page or at the following address:
- Zero Tolerance Magazine
- Shuckburgh House
- 18 Murray Road, Rugby
- CV21 3JN