Terms And Conditions
1. All sales are final, we do not accept returns on any back issue or single copy orders.
2. No refunds will be given on partly fulfilled subscriptions / cancelled subscriptions. If you are unsure whether ZT is the magazine for you, please buy a single copy before committing to a longer subscription. In exceptional circumstances (determined by us), any refunds we do agree to process will be refunded on a per issue remaining basis; less the cost of any free gifts mailed to you as part of any subscription offer, less the postage costs of mailing any gifts to you and subject to a £5 processing fee which covers the time setting up your subscription, and the time spent cancelling it and refunding it.
3. You must read all the information on the individual product pages pertaining to whichever products you are ordering when purchasing, and also our FAQ page if anything is unclear.
4.For the avoidance of doubt, all our subscriptions are sold on a "per issue" basis irrespective of our publishing frequency, so if you purchase a 6 issue subscription you will receive 6 issues, and so on.
5. We send UK orders by Royal Mail Second Class and overseas orders by Royal Mail Airmail. We do not send items via registered post. If you are concerned about the postal service local to you and require us to ship your order using a registered postal service with proof of postage / delivery, please get in touch with us using the contact form on this page before purchasing as we do not accept responsibility for orders 'lost in the post'. There will be a charge to send items registered.
6. You MUST supply us with correct postal information in order for your local postal service to deliver the item to you. Items returned to us with "addressee unknown" or similar messages may incur an administration charge and will incur an additional postal fee if you wish your item to be mailed to you again. If you provide us with an incorrect shipping address when purchasing and items are not returned to us you will have to pay a charge equal to the standard cost of a single issue posted to your destination before a replacement copy will be sent out.
7. We reserve the right to refuse to process any order and refund any payments made.
8. For show tickets: All ticket sales are final, the respective venue and their management reserves the right to refuse admission. You must bring your ticket to the venue or you will be refused admission. Please note if the venue operates an age restriction valid I.D may be required.
9. We adhere fully to the data protection act and will never pass your details on to any third party without your express prior consent. Information you provide us in the course of ordering will be used to process your order, keep you up to date with its progress and from time to time contact you with information related to Zero Tolerance Magazine / Obdurate Ltd.
10.If you purchase any products from us we will add your email address to the Zero Tolerance Magazine mailing list; primarily to keep you informed of when new issues comes out, to let you know about ZT related news, new products and to let subscribers know when their subscription is due for renewal. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time from a link contained in any emails we send you.